Monday 30 September 2019

DAY 30: Highs and Lows of September


YOUR HIGHS AND LOWS OF THE MONTH


I feel like I should do the lows first because then the good stuff is how we end this month.

LOWS

  • Having Jake as my college course tutor. I was excited to start college, but when I found out that the most boring tutor and the same tutor that made me wanna cry last year was my tutor for all my lessons this year, it made me a lot less excited for college.


  • Starting college. Even though I was really bored at the end of summer, college means I have less time to do things I want. In the summer I painted loads, but I haven't done any since being back at college and I miss it.


  • All the flipping rain. Being back at college means I have to get the bus and when it is chucking it down with rain, it not nice waiting for a bus for 20 minutes without a shelter. I had to do practical in the pouring rain the other day and got soaked and I was so cold because it meant I had to sit in cold wet clothes for like another 3 hours. I just really miss summer and the sun and warmth.

  • Homework. I have not missed having revision and homework to do. As much as it gives me something to do and can be fun at times, it is also so boring.



HIGHS

  • Starting college. I know I put this in my lows, but it hasn't only been low. Being back at college is great because I get to see my friends and learn more about what I love and it uses my time instead of me wasting it on screens.

  • Loved to Worship was a big high. Loved to Worship is an event that happens every other month and it's just a night of worship. This month's one was the first one back since before the summer, it was incredible. The atmosphere of everyone's worship towards God was beautiful and mesmerizing. God spoke to me in so many ways that night and I couldn't get enough of God's presence. I wish every night was like the nights we get at Loved to Worship, but there is life to get on with, but that doesn't stop God from showing up every day.

  • Rooted. It's good to have our Sunday youth group meetings back on. It is a great space to talk about God with other young Christians and to learn how to be more like Christ. It's so nourishing and it teaches me to think and dwell on more things.   


  • Reading the bible. At the moment I'm reading the minor prophets and doing a study on Psalms. Reading the bible is not always something that I want to do or something that comes easily, but I have been reading the bible a lot more and it's really helping me to connect with Christ in every day. The more I read it, the more I want to read and it is really great being able to read it everyday. Part of the Hidden Word series that we're doing in Rooted is talking a lot of persecuted Christians in different countries. Christians all around the world can be put to death from just owning a bible. Going through all this in Rooted is helping me a fair bit, to not take my bible for granted and to take the chance to read it as much as possible.


  • New music and old music. The only great thing about walking to college is listening to some good tunes. I have started listening to an artist that I forgot I loved and it's been really jamming, but a long with rediscovering music, there have been favourite artists of mine that have brought out new music and I am loving it.


  • Writing this blog. This is the last blog post of the 30 day challenge and it has been a lot of fun. I managed to keep it up every day and I am happy with how each post turned out. I hope that I can keep my blog up through the next month and for the rest of the year to be honest. I can't believe tomorrow is October, like, thats crazy.



I think there has definitely been more highs to this month than lows, which am definitely taking as a good thing. I hope that I'm not the only one who has enjoyed this and I'm excited to see what will happen next on my blog. One thing I am excited to write about, which will be in November, is, not only my first experience on a plane and abroad, but the whole holiday that is gonna happen in Menorca Spain. Well, goodbye for now.

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.