Friday 13 September 2019

DAY 13: I'm Excited For...

WHAT ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT?

Well being totally honest, not a lot, but I do have college in 4 days.
Seeing my time table for the first two days, I am not excited because I have my least favourite teacher two days in a row, I'm just hoping that the time table has a mistake. Anyway, the one I am excited for is seeing my two best friends that helped me get through last year. They make me laugh all the time and they always cheer me up and make my day. Somehow we didn't make any plans in the summer, so I haven't seen them for 9 weeks and that is far too long. I'm so excited to see them and have lots of laughs and catch up and talk about summers and everything.
What am I excited about? I'm excited to be with my best friends again.

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.