Monday 16 September 2019

DAY 16: I miss having a pet

SOMETHING YOU MISS

There are lots of things and people I miss, but the thing I am going to talk about is Yoshi the bearded dragon.
In the last two weeks of June and the first two of July, some friends went to America, which meant that they couldn't look after their bearded dragon, this meant that we had the pleasure of looking after her and having a temporary pet. Her name was Yoshi and she was adorable. Having a pet for 4 weeks was the best!

Yoshi was so social and loved coming out of her cage and climbing on your shoulder and moving when you're not looking. Here are some photos to show you just how cute she was.

 






Unfortunately, she had tail rot, so part of me looking after her meant I had to treat her and try to stop the tail rot further damaging her tail until the owners came back (They were informed of the tail rot). She was still adorable and all our family loved her, I was really sad when she had to leave because I really liked having a pet and taking care of an animal. 

Having taken care of Yoshi for 4 weeks and then having to let her go home made me so excited and I still am excited to go back to college and look after all the animals in the animal center.

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.