Here are some things I love about Christmas!
- Advent Calendars - I love the excitement of the count down to Christmas, the excitement just builds up inside you every single day as Christmas gets closer and closer! I also love how there's different things you can do to count down, and how there are different variations of advent calendars!
- The Christmas songs - There are so many in the world and so many versions of each song. Every time I listen to them I get so excited, they give me the bubbly Christmas Joys!!
- Decorations - I mean who doesn't love a little bit of decorating? Especially at Christmas time! Some people go overload on decorations and some people go very basic and simple. However you like to decorate it all looks amazing!!
- Snow - Although we haven't had any yet, we are still hoping! I mean there are so many reasons to love it, its pretty, you can build snowmen, create snow angels, have snow ball fights and have an absolute blast with it!!
- Christmas clothing - The jumpers, pajamas's, onesies, socks, slippers, it never ends with what you can wear for the Christmas season.
- Shopping - I love going into town and seeing all the Christmas lights that they've put up and buying presents for the ones I love! I mean I would go shopping even if it meant not buying anything, I would go just to look at all the Christmas stuff. I would just go to do Christmas window shopping!!
- Christmas Eve - Christmas eve is when you get your stockings out, it's when you can't sleep because is too exciting, Its when you snuggle up in the evening and watch the Christmas movie you've been saving for this moment!! I Can't describe how excited I am!!
- Christmas Dinner - All the food is amazing that even when you're full you want more!! Even if your a vegetarian it can be amazing(seriously go look in Aldi) Everything from prawn cocktail to the Christmas pudding, its incredible.
- Opening of presents - The exhilaration of opening a gift, the fact that you don't know whats inside, it could be anything. I love that feeling, but i do also love knowing what i'm getting because then I get excited about opening it and getting it!!
- Family - On Christmas day your family are all so happy(well I hope they are) everyone is cheerful and its a tradition for our family to spend boxing day with all our extended family and that is the best thing about Christmas, being able to spend it with our amazing cousins, aunts and uncles!!
I'm thinking of doing my top/favourite Christmas songs, or who I think makes the best Christmas songs! What would you like to hear about??
thank you for reading and please come back soon!!