Friday 20 September 2019

DAY 20: 3 celebrity crushes

POST ABOUT 3 CELEBRITY CRUSHES
(Highest to lowest)
  • Tom Hiddleston. 
Image result for tom hiddlestonOkay, but I don't even love Tom Hiddleston because of his looks, he is crazy talented and okay, yes, he is pretty cute as well, but his personality, from what I know, is kind and loving, he is a dog person and he is just too cool. Let me give you a list of some of Tom Hiddleston’s great qualities and why he is simply one of the best human beings alive.
  •   His looks
  •  He is naturally ginger
  •  He is a dog person
  •  He can speak different languages
  •   He works with UNICEF (United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund)
  •   He is kind (from what I have seen)
  •   He is British
  •   He has the most British name (Thomas William Hiddleston)
  •   He loves Tennis
  •  He can sing
  •   He can act
  •  He can dance
  •   He can play spoons
  •   He can yodel
  •   He plays Loki
Must I go on!? Tom Hiddleston is just one of the best people alive, and no one can tell me otherwise. Yes, he probably does have flaws, such as, not being a Christian, or dating Taylor Swift, but I mean, if they were happy, then that's none of my business.  Anyway, to me, he is perfectly imperfect, plus, I don't really have a crush on him, I simply appreciate him for the awesome human being he is.
    Image result for sebastian stan
  • Sebastian Stan
I mean, Sebastian Stan is just pretty, and you know you can't deny it. Plus, he is so sweet and he played the amazing Bucky in Captain America and the Mad Hatter in Once Upon A Time and probably many other cool characters.



    Image result for lucas j zumann
  • Lucas Zumann 
You may not know about or know who Lucas Zumann is, but so you do, he plays Gilbert in 'Anne with an E' on Netflix. I don't know that much about him, but he is only one year older than me, and he is too darn cute! Too bad he already has a girlfriend and lives in America.





(None of these images are mine, I found them all on Google)
BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.