Sunday 22 September 2019

DAY 22: I put my music on Shuffle

PUT YOUR MUSIC ON SHUFFLE AND POST THE FIRST 10 SONGS


  1. Your Wings by Lauren Daigle
  2. Rose Gold by Pentatonix (This is lol because I've not listened to Pentatonix in ages, I don't even like them much anymore)
  3. Cool by Jonas Brothers
  4. Burn The Ships by for KING & COUNTRY
  5. With A Little Help From My Friends by Joe Anderson and Jim Sturgess
  6. Wonderful by Janet Devlin (Haven't listened to this in so long either)
  7. I'm Still Here by Sia
  8. Take Everything by Rivers & Robots
  9. You're Not Alone by Owl City
  10. One by Ed Sheeran
They are all pretty good songs to be honest, pretty chuffed with that list.

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.