Saturday 7 September 2019

Day 7: 10 songs I'm loving right now

LIST 10 SONGS YOU'RE LOVING RIGHT NOW
(In no particular order)

  1. Awakening by Amanda Lindsey Cook. This song Came out when I had finished college and I had recently come out of a difficult time in my life, the lyrics were basically what I had felt and gone through during that time and this song was literally an 'awakening' for me. I have probably listened to it excessively, but it is still one of my favourite songs.
  2. Love Song by Elle Limebear. I have recently discovered this artist and this is one of my favourites, it's also a nice funky tune.
  3.  Inner Ninja by Classified featuring Olly Murs. This is also a funky tune, I discovered this song when I was in the mood for some nostalgic Olly Murs tunes and I really enjoyed it.
  4. Real Thing by Maverick City music featuring Dante Bowe. Maverick City music is a beautiful artist, they brought out their first EP this year and Real Thing is one of the songs included. I love it because of the lyrics, but also their voices are beautiful as well and I could listen to them all day.
  5. The Sound of Silence cover by Disturbed. For some reason I have discovered that I really enjoy this song, particularly this version, it's a pretty powerful song you know?
  6. Close To Home by Joe Dolman. I actually discovered this artist from a Spotify add. I started listening to his music, and on one of the live albums he talks about this song 'Close To Home' and he explains how the song came about and what it's about and mentions that there is a music video on youtube for it. So, naturally, I go and watch this music video and cry, lots. The song is kind of about having dementia and so, in the music video, you have all these people with family members or friends that have been affected by dementia talking about how it's affected them and their behaviour and everything, and it made me sob. The music video is powerful and beautiful and sad and good. If you have 3 minutes of spare one day, go watch this music video.
  7.  Returns by NF. NF is a sick rapper all together, but this song off of his new album I love. I love the lyrics and the beat and I almost know all the words.
  8. Pieces by Bethel. To be honest, I always love this song, there will probably never come a day when I don't love this song.
  9. Evergreen reimagined by Amanda Lindsey Cook. The song 'Evergreen' came out when Amanda released her new album, but the other day she released a 'reimagined' version and it's banging' tune!
  10. Rollercoaster by Jonas Brothers. I think this is such a chill vibes kind of song.
I appreciate all these songs, so if you ever need new music, I recommend them, and the artists named. Hope you all have a good rest day.

BeeBee
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.