Thursday 12 September 2019

Day 12: 5 Blessings

WRITE ABOUT FIVE BLESSINGS IN YOUR LIFE.

Five blessings. I could name more than five, but I'll keep to five because that's what it says.
  • Family. I feel like this could be a cliche blessing, but seriously. People sometimes ask if I like having a big family, but that is a hard question to answer when you have never known any different, but when I think about it properly, about not having a 'big' family, I know that I would not want it any different. My family and I, we have arguments and fights, but we also make each other laugh all the time and have fun together and I wouldn't want it any other way.
  • Friends. If it wasn't for my friends I've made over the years being in Liverpool and at college, I don't think I would have made it through college. All my friends are blessings from God and I praise him for them.
  • That we're not persecuted in this country. In our youth group we're going to start going through some open doors stuff. Open Doors is a non-denominational mission supporting persecuted Christians in over 70 countries. I've been reading up on one of the booklets given to us in our youth group, it's a little booklet that gives some testimonies about kids and teens and adults that have stood up for Jesus, knowing full well that they could be persecuted any day, but living for Jesus and having faith in him despite everything. It's so encouraging and inspiring and challenging. As much as I hate the fact that Christians are persecuted all around the world, it also makes me think about my faith, their faith is so strong because of what they go through, and I feel like over here in the west we have a flimsy faith. So I'm saying it is and it isn't a blessing that we don't get persecuted in this country for our faith
  • My parents. It may be another cliche, but my parents are so loving and have raised all 8 kids very well. They have always provided food, always allowed us to be and do what we want to do, they've always advised us well and always, always just, loved us. There may be things we do that they disagree with, but they will always advise us and lead us and pray for us and there proud of us and I couldn't ask for better parents.
  • Laughing. I love laughing I do count it as a blessing because God created it when he didn't have too, laughing is contagious and fun and I love it. Can you imagine a world without laughter though? It would be awful.
BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.