Monday 9 September 2019

Day 9: Words of Wisdom

POST SOME WORDS OF WISDOM THAT SPEAK TO YOU
I don't know any 'words of wisdom' off by heart or any that particularly 'speak' to me, but I have a Pinterest board full of phrases and quotes that inspire me or encourage me or that I just like, so here we go.

  • "Stay colourful babe."
  • "The best way is always through." - Robert Frost
  • "Home-school. Preparing for life, not a test."
  • "Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow."
  • "Whatever you do, never run back to what broke you." - Frank Ocean
  • "You only get one life. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible." - Me Before You
  • "Every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better." - Dr. Steve Maraboli
  • "Joy does not simply happen to us. We must choose joy."
I hope you enjoyed those little inspirational 'words of wisdom'.

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.