Thursday 5 September 2019

Day 5: 5 places I want to visit

LIST 5 PLACES YOU WANT TO VISIT
  1. Disneyland - Or any of the Disney places. I've never been and I feel like it's one place everyone has to go at some point in their life.
  2. The Island of Guadeloupe - It is where one of the TV shows I like is filmed and it just looks really pretty.
  3. Nazareth - I mean this is where Jesus lived and walked.
  4. Italy - Either Rome or Florence or both. I mean Rome because its the capital and all the buildings are so cool and I think it would be quite an interesting and historic place to visit. Florence because, I don't know, maybe because Venice would be my other choice, but there is so much water in Venice.
  5. Rio. Wouldn't it just be a super cool place to go, with all the festivities and crazy lights and beautiful waters, I think it would a fantastic holiday.
I want to go to many places, so these are only a few, but it might be quite difficult for me to travel if I want to have lots of pets. 😞

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.