Wednesday 16 October 2019

Holiday in 4 days

Okay, so I am going abroad for the first time ever in like, slightly less than 4 days! It's crazy and exciting.
We're going to Menorca in Spain and so I thought I'd post about some of the things I am excited to do leading up to and on the holiday.

Packing: As much as it is difficult packing because I have to choose what clothing I am bringing, I do love to get excited about wearing the outfits I choose and having all my favourite clothes packed ready for me to wear in freaking Spain. The whole process of fitting things in your suitcase and everything satisfyingly fitting in, mmm. it's good.

The flight/Arriving: I have never been on a plane, so the plane process is both nerve-wracking and exciting. I feel like the process of having to get on a plane, all the security, and luggage stuff you have to sort out is stressful, but I'm excited to be on the plane, especially if I have a window seat. We're flying at like 4 o'clock in the morning as well, so we could possibly be flying during sunrise, which will be pretty cool. I feel like arriving is gonna be exciting as well, even though you have to go through the airport first, just being in a different country is gonna be cool.

Sunsets/Sunrises: Praying and hoping for clear skies while we're there so that we can see some of the beauty of the island including the sunsets on the beach. I am also hoping that our hotel has a view of the sunrise so that I can see the sunrise because I love the idea of sitting on the balcony of the hotel room with a coffee and some instrumental music in the background, praising Jesus as the sun rises.

The sea!: The clear seawater of the beaches will hopefully be such a refreshment compared to Liverpool water. I love beaches anyway, so a beach in Spain, with pretty water and the hot sun and, ooh, I am so psyched!

Joel's birthday day: It is my older brother's birthday while we're away and we're gonna be doing something special, probably with a nice dinner to finish the day off. We don't know exactly what we're doing for his birthday, but it will be something good and I am looking forward to it.


That's basically the gist of what I am looking forward too, but obviously, I am excited about the whole thing. My brother's girlfriend is also coming with us and I feel like that's gonna be fun, so yeah. We are going from Sunday to Sunday, so a whole week and then I get the half term off, so I get two weeks off college, but I will have work to catch up on. I am honestly bursting with excitement for this holiday.

I hope you enjoyed reading. You will definitely be getting to see a blog post about my holiday and I will definitely have too many photos to show you. Write soon,

BeeBee
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.