Monday 2 September 2019

Day 2: Something I never forgot

WRITE SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE TOLD YOU ABOUT YOURSELF THAT YOU NEVER FORGET

It was a Sunday and we were about to leave for church. I was coming down the stair, my older brother going up the stairs, as he passed me, he told me that I smelt nice. I had put perfume on that morning, but I did most Sunday evenings. Anyway, my older brother continued on, saying that I have a 'unique' smell, like you know when someone always smells the same, like someone's house smells of a certain thing and it then kind of sticks with you and the smell never really changes, and then you associate that smell to that person or household. That is basically what my brother was saying, that I have a nice smell and that if and when I get a boyfriend that my smell could be my boyfriend's favourite thing about me. 

I don't know if that is a really random thing to remember or even share, but I didn't know what else to write about, so there you go. 

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.