Sunday 15 September 2019

DAY 15: Summing up my day

BULLET POINT YOUR WHOLE DAY
There is a basic routine for Sundays, so even though it's only the afternoon, I can pretty much tell you the rest of what is going to happen.

  • I woke up around half 8 and got ready for church. 
  • Left for church around quarter to 10 and when I arrived I helped set up teas and coffee.
  • Church was great, with some deep worship, entering the presence of God and hearing a preach from my Dad on Genesis 3.
  • Afternoon has been spent relaxing in bed listening to some worship music and carrying on connecting with God throughout the day.
  • For dinner we're having a roast and for the vegetarians its pies.
  • From around 7 we'll have rooted and we'll be carrying on working on how to remember scripture and use it to trash talk evil.
  • We'll get home around 10pm and maybe have a few more chats with each other and then go to bed.
That has been and will be my Sunday of September 15th, 2019.

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.