Sunday 1 September 2019

30 day writing challenge: Day 1

I was scrolling through Pinterest today, looking for something to draw, when I then came across a 30 day writing challenge. I was reading through the ideas for the 30-day challenge and I decided that as it is the first of September today, that it would be pretty cool to do it through the whole of September. I am enjoying writing my blog at the moment and I thought it would be a cute and interesting thing to do. I don't go back to college until the 16th either, so it will give me something to do each day instead of having nothing to do. Well, we'll see if I can keep it up and how it goes, shall we?

Day 1: List 10 things that make you really happy. 
(In no particular order)

  1. Laughing - It may sound silly, like of cause laughing makes you happy, but honestly I would love to laugh all day and every day with the people I love.
  2. Getting up early - This may also sound silly, but If I get up as soon as I've woken up, I feel so much happier and healthier throughout the day, it doesn't necessarily have to be 'early', but as long as I'm not going on my phone as soon as I've woken up, I feel a whole lot better through the day.
  3. Sun/Summer - Doesn't the summer just make everyone that little bit more positive though? 
  4. Clear night skies - I love night time just as it is, but when its a clear sky and you're in the countryside where there are no city lights and you can see a shining moon whether crescent or full or half a moon, along with many stars that fill the sky, whoo, I could stare at a starry night sky until sunrise.
  5. Animals - Specifically animals in the wild and animals that have been saved and get set free. Any wildlife, rabbits, singing birds, frogs, sea creatures, etc, they make me feel happy that God created them and they are here for us to look after.
  6. Church - Whatever mood I'm in, Going on a Sunday, to spend time with my church family always puts a smile on my face, being able to worship God with them and simply be with them makes me happy.
  7. Spending time with God - Now, spending time with God isn't always a happy time, sometimes it makes me cry and other times it can make me a bit mad and I can have an argument and battle with God, but at the end of my time with God I always feel happy of some sorts and I don't ever love or feel His love less.
  8. Socializing - Whether I'm socializing with new people or friends or family, I just love it and always feel great after I have. I'll come back from a day with friends or go to sleep after a chat with someone and feel happy and like I could carry on talking with them for ages.
  9. Dancing - A bit like socializing, once you got me hyped and there are some good banging tunes on, I could dance through the whole night, although I probably would crash eventually.
  10. New clothes - I mean, let's be real for a sec, as much as God says not to get attached to earthly things, there are some pretty cool and cozy clothes out there.
This 30-day writing challenge, I hope, will be a good way for you to get to know me a bit better as well as being a fun little project for me to do through September and then read back on in the future. Well, until tomorrow...

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.