Saturday 14 September 2019

Day 14: Movies I never get bored of.

POST YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIES THAT YOU NEVER GET TIRED OF WATCHING 
  • Carrie Pilby
It is honestly my favourite movie. I discovered it on Netflix, but it isn't a Netflix original, so I don't really nowhere else you could watch it, but it's basically about this awkward anti-social 19-year-old girl who has a therapist that gives her a small list of 5 easy things to do between Christmas and New year and you watch her complete them. I don't know if I sold it very well, but it's a really good, chill, feel-good movie that is probably in the genre 'romantic comedy', but it is not your average rom-com, trust me. Plus, the ending is one of my favourite endings to a movie ever.
  • Narnia
Any of the Narnia movies really. I have watched the first one the most probably and it probably is my favourite, but I love the other ones too. Because I have watched them too many times, I wouldn't choose to watch them, but if they were on or someone else wanted to watch it, or never had, I would happily sit down, cozy up and quote the whole movie while watching it. If you have never seen Narnia, you need to, I'm not going to even explain what it is about, you just need to see it!
  • Thor Ragnarok
If you haven't seen at least one Marvel movie in your life, then, well done, I don't know how you've done that. Thor Ragnarok is the third movie in the Thor trilogy. It is my favourite of the three, one, because it just plain hilarious; two, both Loki and Thor are happy in it; three its a happy ending if you don't watch the end scene or the two movies after it. If you want to see Thor Ragnarok, feel free and prepare for a good laugh, you don't really need to see all the Avengers movies to see this one, but if you did want some background to the story, you only really need to see the other two Thors, and probably Avenger: Age of Ultron, but you don't need to see them, even seeing Avengers: Assemble would help a little more, but Thor Ragnarok doesn't need that much background, which is one of the reasons I love it, but the main reason I love it is because it never fails to make me laugh.
  • Pitch Perfect
There is something about Pitch Perfect that somehow makes me always want to watch it. The music, the characters, the jokes, it's hilarious and fun and I love it. If you've not watched Pitch Perfect, then what are you doing with your life, watch it, but don't watch the sequels. I've only watched the second one and it was... okay, I guess. I do want to watch it again, just cos, but I've never seen the third one, which is the newest one, apparently, it is worse than the second one, which I'm not surprised by. I do sort of want to watch the third one, but I also don't because I know it's not going to be good like the first one. The first is definitely the best one.
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
I love the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise especially the third one. Don't get me wrong, the first one is the best, but At World's end is my favourite. All the fighting and Jack Sparrow, and the story and all the rivalry and pirates and, kind of, all of it. I mean, It's also really sad with what happens at the end, but the first two movies, everything that builds up in those movies comes to an end in the third one, the third one is the big finale and I love a big finale.

Well, there are my suggestions and the movies I never get bored of, hope you enjoyed.

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.