Wednesday 18 September 2019

DAY 18: 30 facts about me

POST 30 FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF
  1. My favourite hobbies at the moment are definitely painting and drawing, but I also love to take pictures and watch TV shows and listen to music.
  2. My favourite season is summer because I get to wear all my nice clothes and I hate being cold and summer is so pretty with all the greenery and the days seem longer and everyone seems happier in summer.
  3. I love the moon and stars.
  4. I'm a morning bird and a night owl. Seriously though, I can love the mornings, but I can also become alive at night and I've never decided whether I love sunrises or sunsets more.
  5. I want to take a gap year next year and learn to drive.
  6. I want to go to university after I've had a gap year.
  7. If I ever have children I want to name the girls after flowers.
  8. If you didn't know this already, I live in a family of ten.
  9. I love trees, they are my favourite thing to take pictures of and my favourite thing to draw.
  10. My favourite flower is the sunflower.
  11. I've read the whole of the new testament.
  12. My favourite book in the bible is John.
  13. My favourite verse in the bible is Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God".
  14. I've been a Christian for over 9 years.
  15. I've decided recently that I don't really want kids, but if God told me to have them, then I would.
  16. I've no idea how I'm going to write 30 facts about myself.
  17. Salt and vinegar crisps are my favourite.
  18. I've been enjoying watching Grimm on Netflix.
  19. Romantic Comedies are my favourite movie genre, but crime/detective/mystery/drama is my favourite TV genre.
  20. I get bored easily.
  21.  I am short-sighted.
  22. I'm an extravert, but enjoy time alone.
  23. Today was my second day back at college.
  24. My most used app is probably Netflix.
  25. I am not a fussy eater at all, like you could give me any food, not tell me what it is and I would probably eat it and most likely enjoy it.
  26. At the moment I'm reading Amos in the bible, but also going through the first 30 psalms using a devotional.
  27. I'm still going strong with this 30-day writing challenge and I'm proud of myself.
  28. My favourite feature about myself is my eyes, even if they are really small.
  29. My most used emoji is probably the laughing-crying face.
  30. I don't know when I decided to become 'BeeBee' it sort of just happened one day.
I hope you enjoyed.
BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.