Friday 27 September 2019

DAY 27: My life is pretty Kick Ass right now

CONVERSELY, WRITE ABOUT SOMETHING THAT'S KICKING ASS RIGHT NOW

Today's topic really confused me on what it actually wanted me to talk about, so I checked out other blogs on this and everyone kind of interpreted it in different ways, but mostly it was people writing about stuff that is kicking ass in their life, so that is what I'm gonna do.

My life isn't necessarily amazing or 'kicking ass' right now, but there are blessings that have happened recently that I could say are 'kicking ass'.
  1. My friends never fail to make me laugh. I'll come home from college and I'll start laughing again from the things that have happened in the day. It really makes my day laughing with them. Every conversation will have us laughing at some point and I think that is a great way to live life.
  2. I am eating more fruit at the moment, and this may be something that isn't really in the 'kicking ass' category, but at some point in my life, I stopped eating fruit, which isn't all that great or healthy, so I guess I am just proud of myself for eating more fruit recently.
  3. Conversations with my friends about Christ are really great at the moment, they start getting really intrigued and ask lots of questions, but also, God has been helping me to answer the questions as well and talk about what the bible actually says about certain things of which they are asking. It's all very exciting because I am hoping that they will come to a Christian event with me and become even more curious.
  4. The last thing is the fact that even though I am having bad days in college, instead of trying to make myself feel better by distracting myself with watching stuff, I am actually praying about it and asking Jesus to be in these difficult situations and days. 
I guess the gist of what is 'kicking ass' right now is my Christian life, I feel close to God and I trust in him and have faith in him and what he is doing in my life, and He feels me with joy every day, no matter the circumstances.

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.