Tuesday 17 September 2019

DAY 17: My Favourite colour and why

YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR AND WHY?

Today is supposed to be 'Post About Your Zodiac Sign, And Whether Or Not It Fits You', but, being a Christian, I don't really 'believe' in zodiac signs or I don't really care about them, so I have chosen a different thing to write about today.
I kind of have two favourite colours. The first one is a dark burgundy red. I don't know why I like this colour, it's been my favourite for a long time and I don't remember when it became my favourite. I guess one of the reasons I like it, is simply because it looks good on me, another is that it looks smooth, simple, but pretty at the same time and I don't know, does anyone have a sensible reason why they have a favourite colour?
The second is mustard yellow. Recently I have started getting obsessed with mustard. It might have something to do with the fact that it reminds me of summer, which is my favourite season, it also reminds of sunflowers which is my favourite flower. Yellow reminds me of happiness and I have become so in love with it it has almost overtaken red which is a big thing.

There you are, my favourite colour(s).

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.