Wednesday 4 September 2019

Day 4: Someone who inspires me

WRITE ABOUT SOMEONE WHO INSPIRES YOU.


I don't really know who inspires me, lots of people inspire me in a different way. I feel like an obvious answer would be Jesus because of the way He lived when He was on the earth and because we should strive to be more like him, but I don't want to talk about Jesus, I want to talk about various people that inspire me.


  • My parents
They inspire me in their marriage, it has obviously not always been easy for them, you know having eight kids and all, but they have always worked together and as of Monday, they have now been together for a good strong 24 years. They have raised us all really well, while still always putting their faith and trust in God and loving each other and finding quiet times to spend with only each other. I hope that when I am married, I, for one don't have as many kids, but that I can love my husband with God in the centre of our relationship.

  • Steffany Gretzinger
I don't know her personally, she is just a Christian singer I listen too, but I also follow her on Instagram, I have also watched her preach a couple times online. It's mainly her passion that inspires me. When I watch her preach, or I'm listening and watching her lead a worship session at her church, the passion that she carries for Christ is so inspiring. It also shows on her Instagram, she doesn't post that often, but when she does, its either about glorifying God or talking about her beautiful daughter. The mother she is also inspires me, even though recently I have sort of decided I don't really want kids, the way Steffany encourages her daughter and has raised her daughter (from what I see on social media), makes me think that if I ever did have kids, I would want to raise my kid a little like hers.

  • My older brother, Joel
Joel is now living in London, but over the last two years, he has done quite a lot. Joel inspires me because of the way he follows Jesus and God's calling for him. I know there have been struggles for him, I probably don't even know half of them, but what I do know is that he has had faith in God and worshipped in every circumstance. From what I see, Joel puts all his energy and time in doing what God has called him too, I also hear of his love and need for God in the songs he writes. I feel like, I want to have this much passion in what God calls me to do, and even have that much passion and use all my energy in what God has for me right now.

They are just some of the people who inspire me, but there are many more that I could have named, such as my sisters, my best friends, my grandparents, and more.

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.