Tuesday 3 September 2019

Day 3: Pet peeves

WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 PET PEEVES?
  1. People who leave plug sockets on when there is nothing plugged in, like, why are you leaving it on, there is no need!!! If I am in a room and there are empty plug sockets turned on, I have to go and turn them all off. I must admit, sometimes I do it with my own phone charger next to my bed, I'll unplug my phone in the morning and accidentally leave the socket on, when I realize, I give myself a little slap.
  2. When people are drinking their coffee, get to the end of it, and then leave that last little mouthful in the bottom. It really irritates me because, 1, just drink it, yes it might be slightly bitter and cold, but it's just one last bit; 2, when people come to clean it up, especially when it comes to putting it in a dishwasher if they don't see the last bit at the bottom, then they get splashed with gross coffee; 3, If it doesn't get cleaned up soon, then the last little mouthful, in the bottom of the mug, goes stale and gross and you have to scrub it to get it off because it's stuck to the bottom. Basically, the bottom line is, drink the whole cup of coffee and don't leave that little bit at the bottom of the mug :)
  3. People who put clothes on their dogs (or any animal). I get that it can look really cute and we do put coats and waterproofs on them when taking them for a walk, and that's fine if it's a small dog with a thin fur coat because you wanna keep it warm, but putting hats on them or dressing them up in Christmas jumpers or skirts or whatever else, it really gets to me. I'll be watching videos and first off, I'll be thinking that, yeah, it's cute, but then I'll kind of say to myself, yeah now get the clothes off, its stupid and cruel. I don't get people who dress their animals up, it's weird.
BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.