Thursday 28 January 2016

My Drawings ~ Oldest to newest.

I love drawing. I always have. Particularly recently. I have even been drawing in my free time, not just in school.

Here are some of my pictures that I have drawn recently...

This one isn't actually recently. This is when I went through a week stage, where I liked drawing trees.
This eye is my second favourite out of most my drawings and I am most proud of it. It shortened a pencil down to half, that had probably never been used before. I did follow a tutorial and the mans was much better than mine, but it's still something I love.
Black Beauty is one of my favourite books and films. I copied this picture from the front of the video box we have.
Now before I start on this picture I want you to comment down below what you think this is supposed to be. This animal thing was my first time drawing fur and it was really hard. I did follow a tutorial and the mans was SO much better than mine.
 The leopard is right at the top of my favourites. It even had fur, but it was easier fur than the fur on the thing at the top. It took me ages and it was worth the hours.
The picture on the right is a picture I took and then tried to copy it, but along the way I was like 'it's my drawing and I don't have to make it exactly like the picture, so i'll make it my own .' That's what I did I took the picture for inspiration and then made it my own.
Another tree. I was really bored and I didn't know what to do, so I asked some friends to suggest things for me to do and one of my friends told me to do some drawing. To be honest I don't know why I didn't think of that, so I went and grabbed a pencil and drew a tree with a swing again. 

Tell me in the comments which tree you think is better and which is your favourite. My favourites to least favourites would have to be the Leopard, the eye, Black Beauty, the second tree, then the first tree; the girl and then that other thing, which I won't tell you what is until at least two people have commented. 

Hope you enjoyed. 
Hugs from,
Beefie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. It's a babbog!? Or maybe a daboon!??? IT's great though - love your girl too.

    ReplyDelete

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.