Wednesday 20 January 2016

5 facts about me you may not know ~ and It snowed

First of all I want to mention that it snowed, it wasn't deep and was only there for a couple of hours. It had melted before we got a chance to play in it, but I did get some pictures from my bedroom window.





I had nothing much to talk about, so I have decided to just say a few things may not know about. You may know some of these facts.

  1. lets start with my personality. If you have met me in person I may have seemed a little quiet and shy, but my family all know that I can be the complete opposite. I can be really crazy, loud and do the strangest of things. For some reason my attitude in public can be completely different without me even trying.
  2. You may this one. I absolutely ADORE animals, any animal I love and my favourite subject in school is science, not the chemistry kind of science, but the biology sort of science. At the moment I am doing Zoology for my science, I am doing land animals and I am really loving it. For college I am hoping to go to Reaseheath College and study animals. I will also be doing my GCSE's in college which is the thing I am dreading most.
  3. If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I post a lot of drawings that I do. Drawing and sketching is probably my favourite hobby. When I am older and I have learnt lots of drawing skills from watching tutorials and stuff, I hope to be able to draw things without a tutorial and be able to draw from the top of my head or from just a picture.
  4. Last year I really hated school, but this year the way we have started doing it is so much more fun and I feel I am working a lot harder and catching up on my school. Last year I was quite behind on my work, but this year I feel I have finally caught up. I feel I am finally getting things in my head and learning year nine work.
  5. I am right in the middle of my family, I have the perfect amount of siblings. I have an older brother, an older sister, a younger sister and a younger brother. This makes me the middle child in my family of 10.
Hope you enjoyed this weeks blog.
Hugs from,
Beefie
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Awww bless, such a shame that you had melted!! :-D :-D :-D I love you, my crazy, loud, strange, quiet, shy middle daughter!! XX

    ReplyDelete

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.