Before I get onto Christmas day I want to tell you a little about Christmas eve.
For Christmas eve we wanted to do a few things:
- We wanted to make our Ginger bread village, two houses as chocolate and two houses as gingerbread. It definitely wasn't as impressive as last years gingerbread house, but it was different and fun.
- We wanted to make sure everything was fairly tidy
- In the evening Abbie made us caramel hot chocolate while we all snuggled up onto the sofas and watched Polar Express.
Now onto Christmas day...
We put our Christmas tree up I think only about 3 or 4 days before Christmas and we have yet to put our Christmas tree down, but in some ways I don't want to, it just smells amazing and it is still very pretty. I love Christmas time. I love the putting all the decorations up giving and receiving presents. It's a lovely time to be with your family, to get cosy, comfy and to just have fun.
Us girls love to decorate our room at Christmas time. We have our mini tree and we like to place some fairy lights and tinsel in places to.
I woke up at 6 o'clock on Christmas morning and I very impatient.
When we finally got to open our stocking presents I received:
- Chocolate, meaning- chocolate coins, dairy milk Christmas tree chocolate, and a box of different chocolates.
- Fluffy slipper socks
- A beautiful bracelet
- Big, long welly socks
- I got some fake nails, because I really want to grow my nails this year and putting fake nails on for my mum helped her to grow her nails, so I am hoping it will work for me to.
- Shared between us, us girls got a festive quiz and little headband bobble things, to go in our hair.
- Two sweetclems because I asked for them.
- and that's it.
When we got back from Church we
did our festive quiz while waiting for our scrumptious Christmas dinner.
Then waiting for people to clear up before we did main presents we took selfies ;)
- Christmas pyjamas
- Girl Online, on tour, by Zoe Sugg aka Zoella
- A colouring book
- A bandanna headband thing
- Neckless and earings, they weren't from the same person, but they where a pair and are meant to go together.
- Another set of fake nails
- Jegging, jeans
- more chocolates that came in a jar alongside a piece of toast as a keyring.
Christmas day was lots of and I got way more than expected because Lilo's, Abbie's and my main present is happening in February. We are getting our room completely re-done. It's getting repainted, we are getting a little bit of new furniture, we have already sold and put in the attic, the toys we don't need or play with or want any more. We are going to be getting a more grown up bedroom and I am VERY excited.