Saturday 4 January 2020

December Recap :)

Well, It's officially 2020!! To be honest, I'm not that bothered, I could be like "Wow, it's crazy. End of a decade, oh my gosh it's mad!" But I actually don't find it that crazy. I will admit I'm a little scared of turning 18 which is the only 'big' thing that is happening to me in 2020, oh and I'm finishing college, which is weird, but apart from that, it's just another year.
Anyways, I haven't written since the start of December, so I thought I'd come and write a quick rundown on the last month of 2019.

Let's start with Dec 2nd. We put the Christmas tree up. even though we weren't gonna be home for Christmas, we still did it. Sadly we take it down on Monday, but when we put it up, it looked cute and I got some nice pictures.



On the 5th, I went to Blue Planet and saw some lizards and fish and stuff. Oh, and I found Nemo.



The 7th and 8th was really fun because we had Kennycarols, which went well the first day but was a bit chaotic the second. The second day, the tent had blown down and we had to transfer the event across the road into CityChurch, but it was a miracle of God because the whole place filled up and we had to keep finding new space for more people. It was crazy, but fun and really cool.


















We got to have a cute girls' night on the 11th. My sisters, and my mum and I spent the evening strolling the Christmas markets and then finished the night by watching, now one of my favourite Xmas movies, 'Last Christmas.'



15th - 17th our family headed down to Gosport to celebrate my Granny's 70th birthday. We decorated this cute cafe and Granny had all her friends and it was really sweet.
On the 20th there was a really cool showing of the bible story/Nativity that was all songs and drama and it was very cool. This played at the LiverpoolOne church and it was cleverly done and very enjoyable.














 21st was my littlest bros birthday and he chose to spend it at Air Unlimited.

We had our Rooted party on the 22nd and it was a lot of fun playing games and quizzes and eating cake. 


Then it was Christmas eve (24th), in which we spent opening a few presents, traveling down to Wales and playing sardines with the cousins in the massive house we were staying in.

 

Obviously then, it was the best day of December, it was Christmas Day!! We awoke around 8:00am and opened stockings and got ready, We then sang a few carols together and had a 'spiritual' moment. That lead to lunch, but before lunch, a few of us took a short walk in beautiful Wales, and lucky for us it was blue skies. Once we got back, it was yummy Christmas dinner and then we chilled, played, chatted and took family photos.






Boxing day, I went on another walk with some different members of the family, but this walk was a whole lot more cloudy, foggy and slightly wetter. Apart from the walk, I didn't take many photos because the day was spent playing silly games and just hanging out and spending time together.



Well, 27th was a sad day because we all had to part ways and go home, but I got a pretty picture of the house.


A couple days after we got back, on the 29th, I went to 'The International Horse Show' with a couple friends, which was a lot of fun. My pictures aren't that great because we were way back in one of the back rows, so even though my pictures don't show it, it was very cool.


Skip forward to the 31st aka New Year's eve, and us girls are off shopping in the Trafford Centre for our friend's birthday. She also spent the evening with us and welcomed in 2020 with us by having a sleepover.



Well, that is what I did at the end of 2019. To be honest, December was one of my favorite months of the year. Spending Christmas with all the extended family and staying with them in Wales was so much fun and I really miss them. 2019 was a pretty great year, but I'll talk more about that in a different post. I can't guarantee that it will be up before next month because I go back to college in 3 days and its full steam ahead when I do, so my blog might end up having a couple weeks, maybe even months where there is nothing uploaded, but I will try.

I hope you have enjoyed this "quick" rundown of December, and I will try to upload again soon.

BeeBee
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.