Tuesday 23 February 2016

My 100th post!!

This is my 100th post. I can't really make it anything special because I don't know how, but I have been up to a lot since I last blogged and I have lots of pictures.

After pancake day it was Abbie's Birthday and for her birthday she wanted to go for walk, so as soon as she had finished opening her presents we got ready to go for a morning stroll.






This is not a slanted picture, but the tree is actually on a slight hill, so the tree is the one that is slanted.


Yes I did take a selfie with a horse ;)


After Abbie's birthday, the half term came around and on Monday I took my little brother chip on a walk because he hadn't ridden his bike in while.
MOV_0020










Then Thursday to Saturday, in the half term our cousins came round and we had SO much fun!!


Just a yummy cake we had on Saturday.
Snapchat-3878525611905529923
Our cousins are just as crazy as us.


That's what I've been up to these last couple of weeks and I am very excited because on Thursday we start to paint our room, and on Saturday it's my birthday!! All very exciting.

I'd love to know what you have been up to in your half term. Thats all from me today. hope you enjoyed.

Hugs from,
Beefie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.