Wednesday 23 September 2015

Devon Holiday

Today I'm going to show you a photos of the Holiday we went on in Devon.

Day 1: Westward Ho!







It was quite a chilly and windy day, so a great day for kites :)




Day 2: Dartington glass factory.


Very interesting to watch and some pretty glass made.





Day 3: A very long, beautiful, windy walk...








...To find a beautiful waterfall.




Day 4: The big sheep. This and the last day were my favourite days.

Not the greatest photos because they were taken on my phone.


I wanted to take these puppies home with me!





And last, but not least Day 5: We went to westward Ho again and went to see the sunset at Croyde beach.
 They are not pebbles they are jellyfish (Top)






Thanks for reading. Again I would love it if you could leave a comment on what you would like to here about because I am running out of Ideas ;)

Beefie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.