Wednesday 7 October 2015

Colwyn Bay


 Yesterday (6/October/Tuesday/2015) we went to Colwyn Bay. It may not look like a very sunny day for the beach in the picture above, but it was actually very warm and we had a wonderful day.

The first thing I did was drop my bag and run down to the sea.
 Then I came back up to where my bag was and built a sandcastle.









 We made most the foot prints on the beach because we about the only ones there. 





 My little brother stitch loves all the crabbing and fishing, so he found quite a few of the dead crabs and placed them in some random places.

My youngest brother Chip built a little sandcastle after a having a little strop about the sand on his feet and hands.

 Our 'little' pile of stuff (bottom)



I really do love the sea.



 I made this little love sculpture to. If you are wondering where the 'o' is, the heart is supposed to be the 'o' 


We managed to go home at just the right time because as we where coming of the beach it began to rain. The picture at above are the shells I Decided to take home and I took the picture on the train which is why it's a little blurry. 

My favourite pictures of the day were:



 The top one here is probably my ultimate favourite.


We had a wonderful day and I thank God for the wonderful weather we had and I thank my mum who planned it. Thank you guys for reading and I'll write soon.

Beefie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.