Now it has been a while since I wrote, it's because it was the holidays, so we went on holiday for a week, had cousins over and I helped out with a kids holiday club, I wasn't that busy but I kinda forgot about my blog:\ Instead of writing about everything that I did in the holidays I am just going to write about a few interesting things that I've done recently:)
- I have been writing a story for school and it has been going pretty well so far.
- I'm not much of a reading person, but I have read two books this summer - Paper Towns by John Green & Girl Online by Zoe Sugg aka Zoella.
- I'm now in year 9 which is kind of scary and I really don't want to be because it means more school work:(
- Our school routine has changed a bit. We now choose when we do something and for how long we do it for, then we have to write it down for our mum to see at the end of the week. We have to of done at least three hours of maths, english, science, etc.
- Most of our computers are broken.
- I think I officially like reading:)
- We also get to decide what we are doing in school and what we want to learn, I am learning: How to sketch, I am starting to go on runs, Zoology because I want to go to Reasheath for college and work with animals and stuff. I am also learning other stuff like maths, english, etc
- I love animals(except I always have, that isn't something that has happened over the summer)
- Don't really know what else has happened.
- We went on holiday to Devon and it was so much fun:)
I would love to know what you guys got up to this summer so I would love it is you would please leave a comment on what you did:) Also I never know what to write about any more so It would also be lovely if you could tell me what you would like to here about:)