Friday 15 July 2022

I went to France.

I've had a busy couple of weeks and over 1000 photos to prove it 😝 A few big life things first...
My brother got married!!

I saw Imagine Dragons in concert. Which was just incredible!




I had my university Summer ball and said goodbye to the year.  

Now that the main things are out of the way...
On the 1st of July, my friends and I took a wonderful holiday to France together. We stayed in M's family's house in Spezet, Brittany. 
The first part of the week was unfortunately uneventful because of a little accident that happened with M's car keys, which meant we didn't have access to her car for four days. So for the first four days, we just chilled, drank mojitos and sunbathed in the garden. Even though we couldn't get out of the house it was wonderful to just be together and laugh. Cooking together and coming up with some yummy meals was always fun too. 

Once we got the car keys all sorted and could leave the house. We got to see a beautiful chateau on the Thursday and cool off in the sea on Friday and Saturday. We also braved going to a French nightclub on Saturday which was a bit scary and awkward to start with, but eventually a lot of fun!





Our last day was spent walking around Huelgoat. This place that is basically just filled with massive boulders and a river running underneath them. The rest of the day was spent packing and cleaning ready to leave the house in the morning. 
 

 

Monday and Tuesday was goodbye to France and Friends. France was so much fun. It was my first ever holiday without my family which felt odd, but like a new adventure. Growing up is scary, but also a lot of fun. I am very much enjoying my twenty's. Taking in every moment, memory and new adventures I have with friends and myself. I can't wait for what's next. 



Limitless Festival is coming up soon and this year I'm a volunteer. The thought of it is so scary, but I believe in what God is going to do through me, in me and around me. It will be so good to meet new people, be apart of a great team and experience the event in such a different, but exciting new way. 

BeeBee
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.