Sunday 2 August 2020

Life out of Lockdown??

Well, I would say that we are basically out of lockdown now. I mean, I've definitely been out enough for it to be like life is a little back to normal, but then again, it definitely doesn't feel like life it's 'normal'.

July has finished and August has begun, to be honest, I am quite excited for August, I've got a few things going on, including my brother arriving today, to live with us until he finds a place of his own. We are also going camping in a few weeks, I get to see one of my best friends for her birthday garden party and I've got Limitless Festival Online. I am devastated that we can't go to Limitless Festival this year, but hopefully, God will make it special anyway.

So, what happened in July? Well, we visited the Crowders again (The people with lots of pets that I talked about in the last post), but not only did we go and spend another day with them, but a few of us went and stayed/pet sitted for them while they went on a mini holiday in their caravan. It was a lot of fun, plus I got lots of pets for a few days. We should also be pet sitting for them again this month.

 

In June I painted and gave my friends personalized paintings for their birthdays. We met up for a socially distanced picnic and it was a lot of fun, we are hoping to do it again soon. It was so good to catch up and talk about what life has been like for each of us during lockdown. It was also such a weird experience getting the bus and having to wear a face mask for the whole journey, it was such a surreal experience and a bit upsetting that this may be permanent life now.
 





I love these guys so much and I hope I get to keep them in my life for a long time to come. I wish them all the happiness as they each prepare for Uni in these next months. (Rachael couldn't make it to the picnic so she isn't in the pictures, but I sent her her painting).

I've been on quite a few walks with my family during this time of coming out of lockdown. We've been to a few different locations, but each one has been equally scenic and beautiful. 

 

 

 


One last thing that happened in July was, we got to meet up with our Cousins, Aunties, and Uncles. It was a bit of a rainy walk that we took together, but it was a whole lot of fun, even if we did end up going round in circles because the path around the lake was blocked.
 

To keep me occupied in between the 'busy' days, I've been painting, painting my nails, exercising, looking for jobs, spending time with God, or watching entertainment.

That's basically my July summed up. If you would like, you can tell me in the comments about what life has looked like for you as we slowly come out of lockdown, have you been busy? Are you still trying to stay isolated? Are you back to work? Have you been able to see friends and family?
Hopefully, we will stay out of lockdown and there will be no second wave - if people stay sensible 😉

That's all for today, I'll be back either later this month or next month with a new update, we'll just see what happens. I hope you are all well and have enjoyed these little monthly quarantine posts, if you haven't enjoyed them, well then, don't read my blog 😝 Anyways, byyee.

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.