Wednesday 20 June 2018

Big Church Day Out

Just a quick update first, yes I have changed my blog background style and I have finished all my GCSE exams and I only have 1 week and 2 days left of college.
Anyway that's not what I wanted to talk, I wanted to talk about BCDO which stands for Big Church Day Out.


Day 1 - Thursday:
Thursday was just about getting there, pitching tents, unpacking, exploring and taking photos.
    

Day 2 - Friday:
First full day. Started at about 10:30 to go to the morning warm up which was presented by Galactis Jack.

The afternoon I popped off to the tea tent to chill by myself and listen to some cool new artist. When I got a text saying it was lunch time I left the tea tent to join the others for lunch, then back to the tea tent with everyone, before Hillsong London came and led worship on the main stage.
  

The evening for us campers was spent at the camp fire singing songs with a Scottish musician called Steph Macloed.
 

Day 3 - Saturday:
In the morning we decided on a lie in, rather than going to the warm up because we were tired and had already experienced it. Instead we took our time in the morning and once we were ready, headed up to the Kingdom come tent, which is a 24 hour prayer and worship session. 
  

After we had finished in the kingdom come tent we headed over to the main stage to have a dance party with LZ7. We then grabbed lunch.

The evening was jam-packed. We stayed at the main stage for pretty much the rest of the night. We worshipped with some great people, that includes; David Crowder, For King and Country, Housefires, Matt Redmond and that's just a few.
  

For the after hours before home, we went to the comedy tent. We had a good laugh, and then had a good cry at the fact that we had to leave some good friends, amazing atmosphere and all round great weekend behind.
  

God did some incredible things in that place, there were so many lives that were made better by them choosing to live for Jesus and there were so many great musicians that I discovered. I miss it so much and I would do anything to go back next year.

Hope you have enjoyed reading my blog today and please feel free to comment.

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.