We, as a family, are moving to Kensington in Liverpool. My dad was offered a job there in a church, to be a pastor. He accepted because we believe that that is where God wants us to be right now. Its very scary, exciting, and all emotions mixed together.
Pros and cons of going:
- New house that is very nice and has a wonderful, massive park out the front.
- New friends.
- New start.
- We get to build up a church of our own.
- Having the park might make me go for runs more and get out more.
- We live just a five or ten minute walk away from the church.
- There is a farm and safari park nearby, which is exciting because I could get involved with some of that. Probably the farm more than the safari.
- Its bran new and could be loads of fun and its not too far away, only an hours drive:)
- The place is beautiful.
- I will miss the country side with all the wildlife and the horses.
- I have to get on the train at about 7:30am every Wednesday to go to college.
- I am going to miss the wonderful family church we have here.
- My gymnastics will be sad to give up because, although I am not very good, I do enjoy it :(
- Nantwich is home and I will miss it very much.
- some of the friends I have made here I may not see very often or at all.
- We have to pack everything up before the end of September which is going to lead to a lot of stress.
- I will miss being here, the place is home and nothing will ever be like it.
- Liverpool will be very different to here.
Its all mixed emotions. We went to see the place on Friday and it was really nice there. Its still got a lot of work to do on the house and the church but its a nice place to be and the people are lovely.
Thanks for reading and will post all my summer holiday pictures in another post.