Tuesday 15 March 2016

It might finally be spring~which means nearly summer.

On Sunday it was the first sunny, warm day we have had in a while, yesterday(Monday)and today it is also fairly sunny and warm. I can't wait for it to be summer and for it to be warm, so I can wear shorts, t-shirts and dresses. Just talking about it gets me excited!! The only reason I am not excited is because of all the bees and wasp. Bees aren't so bad, but wasps are just creepy :/ 
I don't really have a point to this blog, I just wanted to blog, so for now enjoy a few summer pictures from last year..


















Hope you enjoyed.
Beefie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.