Monday 20 October 2014

The Gathering Is In 4 Days!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

I'm going to speak about the gathering today because its in 4 days and I'm SO exited!!! There is loads of people I'm exited to see, who I haven't seen in ages(since Energi) They're is also going to be loads of famous people Well not really famous, But there is going to be: Chip K, Andy Hunter, Tim Alford, Dave Newton, Joseph Perry, Shell Perris and Ian Yates. There is also going to be a Onesie party, Roller disco, Lazer quest, football tournament, a climbing wall, crazy golf, bungee run and a obstacle course. There is a video of the gathering on YouTube, search; Gathering 14 - full trailer. ( I have basically told you what the video says but you can watch it if you want to.) 

I am basically SUPER exited and I literally CAN'T wait!!!!

Beefie
xxx

                                                   P.S. Please comment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.