Monday 22 September 2014

I'M SO HAPPY AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!?

Hello EveryBody!!! 

I just got a letter in the post from a friend and I don't know why but its really cheered me up, When ever I get a letter from her I never seem to be as happy as I am now.

Anyway, I don't have much to talk about apart from, my mum has taken pictures of all of us except Taz and Bugs, And I can't wait till the gathering.

My friend said that she was probably coming to the gathering and that makes me so much more excited for it. We have also got a few other friends coming to the gathering as well so YAY!! ( these friends are all from Energi) I also can't wait to experience Jesus some more:) The only disappointing thing is I still don't know if I'm going for definite yet, the price needs to come down on the tickets a little before its maybe a definite that Bugs, Taz, Minni and I are going to the gathering. 

It's a short blog but I knew it would. So Ta Ta for now

Beefie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.