Tuesday 18 June 2013

Colchester

Hi in 10 days were going Colchester and Absibabs is so exited she really misses all are friends there. I don't remember much because when I lived there I was very little . We don't have a car we can all fit in yet but mum and dad have found one just not got it yet. I think were there for 2 weeks I'm not shore. We haven't packed yet because its still a week. I'm probably going to take my camra with me and then post pictures on my blog when I come back. Were going to be camping in are tent. We will be going different places each day some with are friends and sometimes not.
I think thats it bye bye.

TPxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.