Tuesday 16 April 2013

Energi(A Christian camp)

I cannot WAIT till energy!Its gonna be so cool this year because it's 2013.Me and my sister want to see what the film is because their is normally a film and we work around that.Its a Christian camp so we learn about Jesus it's still 5 weeks,but I'm still exited.I won't be a senior this yr but most my friends will be that's the only sad part.We get rooms and I had 1 room twice in a row so I don't want it again this yr.Al is one of my friends that might be a senior this yr,but she might not be.I think that's it by

Tweetypie
xx                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.