Thursday 3 September 2020

This is AN EXCITING THING!!!

 Wow, it's taken a lot to get here, but we have made it to the almost end of 2020! Only 3 months left.

I've talked about a lot that happened in August already. Our holiday was the main thing and then all the God stuff that I talked about in my last post. So, instead of doing a September update, I am going to write and show you something that has happened recently which is the most exciting thing that has happened in a while!!!

 

WE GOT KITTTEENNNSS!!!!! Like we didn't just get one, we got TWO GORGEOUS LOOKING KITTENS. 

We've had them for about 5 days and they are just too cute. I've taken way too many photos of them and spent a lot of time just staring at them sleeping because they are too gorgeous. The one photographed on the left is Alfie, who is the family cat and on the right is Prince Winston, my own cat. There isn't really much else to say about them so let me just spam you with photos instead.

 


 

 

  

 

Well that's is basically it. I don't really have anything else I haven't already written about. I'll be back the next time something happens.

BeeBee
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.