Thursday 9 August 2018

I went on holiday...Again.

So, its now August. That's crazy. It literally is one month until I start back at college. To me it feels like summer has gone so quick, anyone else feel like that? 

 Jesus Loves has been and gone, it was incredible!
(Here are just a couple of pictures.)
 

Jesus loves was amazing, but that is not what I want to show you pictures about. Nope, I went on holiday, again. I went on holiday with my sister, a friend, friends mum, and friends grandad. We went somewhere near Scarborough for 5 days.

Day 1: Monday
Getting down there, unpacking, and throwing rocks in the sea.
  

Day 2: Tuesday
Sea life centre.
    

Day 3: Wednesday
Roller coasters and zoo at Flamingo land. ( Don't have any pictures of me on a roller coasters because I was too busy having fun on them.)
   

Day 4: Thursday
Sleeping in, swimming and archery.
  

Day 5: Friday
Long trip home with a couple of stops. Stop 1; a speed boat ride and crabbing. Stop 2; was a train museum for friends grandad.


   
  

They were my adventures in Scarborough. Hope you enjoyed scrolling down my post of pictures of yet another holiday I went on.

BeeBee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.