Saturday 16 September 2017

My New family of friends.

Ignite was definitely a highlight of this year. It was definitely better than last year. I met so many new people and all them instantly became my my best friends!

God was incredible to! He showed me love, He gave me what I had been praying for, He taught me so much.
  
    
It was an incredible experience and I miss my family of friends so much. I will see most of them at The Gathering which I am very excited about! My favourite moment was Thursday evening. Our family of friends gathered on top of the hill at about half past 9 in the evening. We watched the stars and worshiped. We experienced God together, we encouraged each other. We also eventually got too cold and cramped into one our friends caravans and chilled.

I want to go back!!!
Beefie
xxx


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.