Tuesday 10 May 2016

What's made me Happy recently!

I am so sorry that I really haven't been posting all that often, I never have anything to talk about, which means I just can't be bothered to write.

If you haven't guessed by the title already, I am going to write about whats made me happy recently.

  1. This isn't really recently, but before Easter it was Good-Friday and on Good-Friday, my family me and Joel's girlfriend went to Wheelock farm and it was an absolutely epic day. (all the pictures will be at the end)
  2. Quite a few days after my birthday, I dyed my hair red, not the red I have dyed it in previous years, but a much more gingery-bright-red.
  3. All the warm weather we have been having. It has been so warm and I have even been able to wear shorts. Today it rained, but yesterday it was much nicer.
  4. We went to see an amazing African childrens choir called "Watoto childrens choir". It was so touching and emotional to see all those African's lives changed by God.
  5. It is very near to Energi. I am so excited to see all my friends and just to be there. The more I think about it and talk about it gets me even more excited!!!! :)
Happy point 1:










Happy point 2:
These pictures aren't very true to the colour it is brighter than this. The picture with the pony tail is most like the colour.

Happy point 3:




Happy point 4:

Hope you have enjoyed this blog and please comment on what has made you happy because I would love to know.

Beefie
xxx

1 comment:

  1. You make me happy ;) Also the sun and daisies. and Energi!

    ReplyDelete

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.