Thursday 13 March 2014

STUFF!!!!

Hey!!! Hope you enjoyed my post about pancake-day :-)
Don't at-all know what to talk about this week, I seriously don't. All I can think of to say is different ways to say I don't know what to talk about. LOL!! 
So we didn't do dance yesterday because A and Bugs were busy and in art were doing like a project thing its like an art journal and yesterday we did foreground, middle, and background. After this I've got guitar but I can't move on in it till I've got my missing E string. Yes i'm learning to play the guitar, but sadly I just have to keep practicing the songs that I'm learning till I've got my bottom E string:(


TP
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.