Tuesday 12 March 2013

Friday & Thursday

On Thursday are Nanny & Grandad are coming over & I'm very exited because there so funny.On Friday we might go to Chester with Nanny.We is me,mum,Minnie,Bugs and Taz.Taz & Bugs wont stay with us girls.We were all supposed to go two weeks ago.The first week we didn't go cause Bugs couldn't come.Bugs couldn't come cause he went to Cardiff.The second week we didn't go because mum wasn't feeling very well.So mum & dad talked to Nanny & Grandad.So now we might be going this Friday.Thats why I'm so exited because I have been wanting to go to Chester for two weeks & I have got some money to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.