Tuesday 12 February 2013

MY BIRTHDAY

Its so nearly my birthday.Its 15 days till my birthday.I've asked for lots of money but also other stuff like something hello kitty cause I really like kitty I've also asked for clip on earings,an Olly Murse CD and a sylvanian penguin family.For my party I'm going water world with one of my friends then coming home for hot dogs and crisps.The day before my party me mum and my two sisters are going into Chester and doing a girly shop.Cause all us girls have loads of money in the bank.Really annoyingly my birthday is on a Wednesday.I'm ment to go to dance on a Wednesday,but my big brother has got a college thing I think its an interview.So the only thing thats happening special on my birthday is me opening presents!BEEFIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world was designed for us to live in harmony, so please be nice. Constructive criticism is always welcome though ;)

Thanks for coming by.